About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

What moms do.

Ah the age-old question. Men ask it without thinking when they come home from a long day of work. Friends ask it when their friend "falls off the face of the earth" after having children. The question: "What do you moms do all day?"

I think this lady says it best.

6 comments:

Leslie Jacobs said...

Hey there. I'm your cousin Jim Jacobs' wife, Leslie. I didn't realize you had a blog until yesterday. Congrats on your new baby! He's adorable.

I also loved this post about what moms do! Thanks for sharing!

The Kelly Variety said...

Speaking of 10 minutes, here is how I'm wasting mine. That was awesome and on point. I wanted to beat that ladies head with some keyboard. I loved it!

Rachel Ann said...

I know I have been commenting a lot... but I liked that. Mainly because Tanner came home one day and asked me that very question, "What do you do all day." Yes, he was punished... and he has never made that mistake again.

Katelyn & Wade said...

LOVE it.

Stephen & Kendra said...

That is so true. I think I am my worst critic. Five o'clock rolls around and I think to myself, Why don't I have dinner ready and why didn't I vaccum?

Joni said...

I loved that! I certainly don't have kids, but i have friends that do, and the things they do in one day is wayyy more than I could ever imagine doing.