About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

11/21

Today I am thankful for:
1. My honey. That we agree on the major points of raising our little boy and most of the minor ones too.
2. Time to observe my amazing sister-in-law Amy. She is raising four beautiful and beautifully behaved little kids who are kind, responsible, talented, and sweetly innocent as kids should be and so often aren't these days. She is very patient, a great cook, a dedicated distance runner, and a talented musician. I'm trying to just soak up their darling family for the few days that we get to be with them.
3. Sweet moments with Tate and his cousins. Pushing the stroller while Brynne walks beside it holding Tate's hand. Cope talking and singing to him from the back seat. Nelson squeezing his little boy cousin buddy. Paige sharing her toys and reenacting what he was doing in the other room when I missed something she thought was funny. They are so very sweet to my little guy and it warms my heart to watch.
4. Options. My amazing husband has received two more job offers during our trip. I'm grateful for options. Good ones, that will require lots of thought, research, and prayer to decide between. I'm grateful as well for my sweetheart. I know he is truly amazing. It's nice for him to hear it from other people though.
5. Cozy pajamas. I love my pajamas. Perhaps it's because they are pink and green plaid and they are oh so cute. Perhaps it's because being in them means sleep is coming soon and I really love to sleep. Perhaps it's both.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Jammies are awesome! And good luck to you and Glenn on the job offers!