About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Grateful 11/8

Today I am grateful for:
1. My ward here in Austin. Today I was really struck with all of the differences between ward life here in Austin and ward life in American Fork where I spent the last two months. Our sacrament meeting was focused on being better member missionaries. They gave out Books of Mormon afterwards for us to give out to investigators and even wrote down our names and how many we took so they could follow up on our progress. Later, someone came into our Sunday School class to ask if any of us spoke French because an investigator just showed up who only spoke French. I wished my brother or sister-in-law were there with me. It's a very different environment.
2. Healthy bodies. Mine, my honey's, my son's. There are just so many problems we are lucky enough not to have.
3. Dinner with friends.
4. Rain. We drove to church in the most beautiful foggy mist. I like mist. I think it's sort of romantic. Then it started raining on the way home and has been raining all day. I love the sound of rain.
5. Among many other benefits of having my mother, I'm grateful today that my mom raised me in a home where we were taught to love music. It has blessed my life in so many ways.

No comments: