About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Grateful 11/4

1. Bajio's chicken green chile salad. I have missed you.
2. Pacifiers. I'm going to have quite the time breaking Tate of that habit in a few months...but right now it sure calms the poor kid down when he's having a full on melt down, so I use them!
3. Glenn's hugs. He's very talented. Somehow he can give me a big bear hug and make everything feel a little better.
4. Christmas packages. We sent some to my sister Mallory in Rome today. Just getting her little Christmas surprises ready made me all happy and giddy inside. Oh Christmas!
5. "Yuh-ooo" that's how my little niece Mya says "Love you". Brought tears to my eyes tonight. That, and everything else. I'm going to miss these guys. In a lot of ways it will be nice to be in my own wonderful home on my own schedule and trying to find my own niche in Austin again. I've just been away from my home in Austin for so long with the internship in Houston and then Glenn's research out here that I sort of feel like I'm going to have to start all over when we get back. I'm going to miss my mom's advice, company, and friendship, the way my dad snuggles my son and puts him right to sleep, my little sister's tenderness with Tate and the way he loves to be around her, my sister-in-law's conversation and the way we seem to just get each other. Basically I will miss having my family at my fingertips any time I want them. I'm a baby tonight.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Oh Kim. I know leaving your fam is tough. I feel for you lady. Good luck out there in the real world. Love ya!!