About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankful 11/17

I'm in New Hampshire.  I will be here for a week and a half.  I will try my best to keep up on my grateful days goal but it might not be every day.  So here you go...
Today I am grateful:
1. For in-laws.  Heather and Arthur, brothers and sisters-in-law, tons of amazing cousins for Tatie that are wonderful examples for him to look up to.  I lucked out in the in-law dept.
2. Naps on airplanes.  Tate had small naps on each leg of our flights today.  It sure made the time pass faster.  Poor kid doesn't do really well in confined spaces.
3. A warm coat.  It's chilly here.
4. My sweetheart.  I sure love him.  He's wonderful.
5. The dining hall.  Arthur, my father-in-law, runs the dining hall at the private school here in Andover where Glenn grew up and attended high school.  We ate dinner at the dining hall tonight with all of the high school students.  I was very hungry.  It was absolutely delicious.  

2 comments:

Amy Mak said...

I'm impressed you found a computer to write these down! So happy you are here; we are grateful for you.

Cha said...

what an uplifting message! thanks for making me smile today.