About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankful 11/14

Yesterday I was thankful for:
1. This cute girl. She is in my ward and makes the most adoreable hair bows for little girls. She let me share her booth and our things looked so cute together! 2. The support of these two boys. I think Glenn has a good time being a salesman. He's so sweet. Tate was a very handsome product model and a great sport as well. Even when it was way past nap time.3. An awesome sister-in-law who loves to make things as much as I do.

4. The opportunity to share something I love. It really feels great to see people enjoy something that I do.
5. Laughter. At some of the things people spend money on (rocks with crosses carved in them, crazy garden ornaments, etc.), at the people who have other baby product booths eyeing our things and glaring at us from across the way, at the funny Mary Kay lady in the booth next to us. It was just plain fun. We had a great time.

No comments: