About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Grateful 11/13

Today I am grateful for:
1. A sweetheart who watched Tate for a few hours so I could have a solid block of time to make these. I'm selling our things at a boutique tomorrow and wanted to have a few more things to sell. I'm pretty excited. If you're in Austin feel free to drop by!
2. That brief moment when the laundry basket is empty. You know that really short moment in time just after you put away the folded clean clothes and before anyone gets undressed at the end of the day. Mmmm, I love that.
3. Beautiful weather. Not too hot. Not too cool. It was a perfect day.
4. Footie PJs. I love the way my little boy looks in his footie jammies.
5. Finally finding hot wings that are hot enough for this guy. He really likes spicy food, especially wings. It seems like he's constantly on the look out for food that is "too hot" for him. We've never found it. I think it's part of his competitive nature. He takes it as a personal challenge when he sees something advertised as "hot". I swear he has no taste buds. Tonight, however, for his "I have an awesome job offer" celebration dinner, he wanted to go to a wings place. Right inside the door there was a challenge wall with pictures of people who ate 25 "Fire in the hole" hot wings. He took one look at that and said, "Not a problem."

Turns out it really wasn't a problem. And we found some hot wings he really likes. It was a good time.

3 comments:

Joni said...

Awesome!

The Hansen's said...

Those skirts are BEYOND adorable!! I absolutely love them! And I am bowing down the the wing master! I love that he has his picture on the wall in a wing shak! Sweet!

Glenn Makechnie said...

And it burns, burns, burns... that ring of fire. That ring of fire. That ring of fire.