About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankful 11/15

I am thankful for:
1. Stake conference day. It didn't start until 10 (usually our church is at 8:30) and it's only two hours...which during naptime was still a bit rough, but it seemed more manageable anyway.
2. Things to look forward to.
3. Lists. I love my check lists. I know I get a little overboard sometimes, but I love being able to look at my list and see what I have done and what else needs to get done. I just don't trust my brain to keep track of it all.
4. Snuggling.
5. People with great cameras who know how to use them. We just got our family pictures done and she's shown us just a few so far. I love them. I will post some when I get them from her. Prepare yourselves for an astounding amount of cuteness.

1 comment:

Croslands said...

I have a little block of time to do all of my blog reading. I love it when I get time to do this. You look like you've been having some fun and Tate looks so big! That went by so fast I can't believe how different and big he looks in the pictures next to Mya. Wow, he's growing up too fast.
The skirts you made the girls are so seriously darling. I'm not letting them wear them until your mom gets here this weekend. I'll have to send you pics when we get them ready for church. I truly love them. Ever thought about making adult sizes? (I'm not trying to be funny, I'm serious)
You all look good, and I hope things are going great for you.