About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Grateful 11/6

Today I am grateful:
1. That my Tatie slept until 7 this morning. Oh that was so nice.
2. I live in a neighborhood with jogging paths. It's especially nice because everything is still so green. Jogging through parks with lush lawns and tons of big trees is kind of soothing in a way. I still don't like to jog. I still get up every morning and think, maybe I'll just take a break today, but once I get my butt out the door it's not as bad as it used to be.
3. Glenn is home tonight. Yea!
4. That sometimes Tate wakes up happy and I hear his sweet chatter in his crib in the other room. It just makes me smile.
5. Our car. I have missed our car. I love that it has some zip. When I tell it to go it really goes. And it's the prefect size for my little family.

No comments: