About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful 11/25

My little man is 40 weeks old. That blows my mind. He's officially been "out" as long as he was "in". This end seems MUCH faster then the first 40 weeks of his existence. I sure love my little man. He has handled all of the people and schedule rearranging like a champ. Plus he's stinkin' cute. Happy 40 weeks little baby. Picture Tuesdays to come when I get home!
Today I am thankful for:
1. New Hampshire. It's a beautiful place. It is the home of some beautiful people who I love. It provides a window into my honey's background. I learn something about Glenn every time I visit. Sometimes it's "Oh, that's where that comes from", and sometimes it's "Hmmm, I didn't know that about you." Either way, it's fun to continue to figure him out.
2. Clothes. I love clothes. I love to look at clothes, try on clothes, buy clothes, and dress my baby up in tiny man clothes.
3. Jogging with Glenn this week. Amy has watched Tate a few times this week so Glenn and I could go jogging together. (We didn't bring our beloved Bob on this trip so Tate couldn't come with us.) It's been fun to go together. It's nice to have someone who knows just how much to push me and when to stop pushing.
4. Children's Tylenol. We think Tate is teething again. It's nice to have something to help him feel better. It's no fun to watch my little baby when I can tell he's hurting.
5. Tiny squishy hands. Tate's getting better at picking things up with his two little pinchy fingers. I love watching his little squishy hands with his knuckle dimples trying to pick up something teensy. It will be a sad day when I look at my little boy's hands and they don't look squishy anymore.