About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween / Grateful days

Tate at 37 weeks old
Halloween was great. All that was missing was Glenn, of course. We threw a party for Kenzie and her friends the night before. 8 teenage girls, party games, tons of sugar, late night, what else could a 13 year old ask for? I think she had a good time. We (the adults) were all exhausted.
Tate ended up being an adoreable little skeleton boy. Just a set of cute jammies we found but it was an easy and cute little boy costume for this year. He's growing so fast. We bought it a month ago but it's almost too small already.
My little niece Mya came over in her tiny precious fairy costume. I mean, seriously, how cute is she? And her mom (my wonderful sister-in-law) told us that she is pregnant with another adoreable niece or nephew! I can hardly wait!My cousin Amberly challenged us to record 5 things we are grateful for every day. On my blog, in my planner, I'm just going to try to get them out of my head an recorded somewhere. It's just a great idea for Thanksgiving time so I'm in. Everyone reading this is welcome to join us too!
Today I am grateful for:
1. My Honey. He's been working so hard all over the place to try to find a job he feels good about for our family next year, and to finish all of his research for his thesis. He's amazing and he's finally done! Hooray!
2. My family. They're just plain awesome. Enough said.
3. Digital pictures. I love being able to record my little boy's childhood every tiny step of the way and not worry about wasting money if I get 10 awful pictures for ever 1 great one.
4. Modern transportation. We have been on so many flights in the last year. Living away from both our families would be much harder without quick flights.
5. Good books. Man, it's nice to end my day with a quick escape to somewhere else. I love getting lost in books and learning new things and feeding off of other smart people's experiences. Mmmm, books.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

little tate is so adorable! and I'm so glad you're participating in grateful days! I'm really looking forward to your posts this month!

AM said...

ooh cute hair! and i am doing grateful days in a way too =o]