About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Grateful 11/12

Today I am grateful for:
1. This idea to write down 5 things I'm grateful for every day from my cousin Amberly. It's been nice to go through my day thinking of five things I can write down and express gratitude for.
2. Worn out snuggles. Tatie had a hard day today. He didn't want to do anything; eat, nap, play with toys. There were brief happy spurts followed by melt downs. So there were a few melt down moments where he was so worn out that he just let me snuggle him while he whimpered. It was a long day, but those snuggles made it almost worth it. Cutting new teeth perhaps? I have no idea.
3. Cell phones. I love that I can live far away from family but be able to pick up the phone and talk to my mom like she's next door any time I need her.
4. My testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is SO comforting to have an absolute knowledge of a great big picture when things seem uncertain in the immediate future.
5. The ability to stay home with my little boy. He needs me and I love him. It's so nice that I don't have to do anything but be here for my little boy.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

cell phones were probably invented in order for us to talk to our moms, I mean, really. necessary! I love tired baby snuggles too, but I hope little tate-bug gets feeling better soon!