About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Grateful 11/5

Today I am grateful for:
1. My dad who got up super early to take us to the airport.
2. Our friend Janelle who hauled her little family all the way across town to pick Tate and I (and our ENORMOUS amount of luggage) up and take us home while Glenn went on to Houston for yet another interview. Thanks Janelle.
3. My house. Oh I love my house. I love my bed, my kitchen, my piano, and especially my little Tatie's room. Tonight I am so happy to have my little boy in his very own nursery. I love his little boy room and it's been a long time since he's made use of it.
4. Antibacterial wipes. My kitchen feels so much better now. I love to wipe down the counters and stove with a few of these because then I just throw away the mess.
5. Tate's curiosity. He can be happy discovering the simplest things. Today it was Glenn's straw. Endlessly entertaining.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome back to Texas! :)

Amberly said...

I'm so glad you're home safe and sound! enjoy your bed!!

The Hansen's said...

Glad you guys made it home safe, and I'm glad you are home to your very own house. That would be so nice! I love you guys tonz and tonz!

Aunt Debi said...

We sure miss you guys and Tato's sweet little voice. I hope you have Glenn back now. Love you!